- Job Title
- FPGA/VHDL Designer
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Our client is searching for FPGA/VHDL designers to work on a 6-12 month Contract assignment in multiple locations across the US.
- All VHDL and Vertex boards
- Hardware requirements flow down from System Specifications
- Embedded microcontroller and FPGA design, VHDL, Synthesis, Simulation and Developer Tools
- Digital serial interfaces, ARINC429, CAN, Ethernet, RS-232, RS-422 communications
- Also, any DO-254 or other DO experience is a huge plus
- Experience with RTCA/DO254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic
- Hardware process.
- Experience with the systems level application of aircraft multi-function controllers, data concentrator units, avionic subsystem controllers and data processing equipment desirable.
- Required Skills