Machine Operator I
- Job Title
- Machine Operator I
- Job ID
- Rogers, MN 55347
- Other Location
Set up and operate equipment to produce orders within specification. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Perform quality checks and examine product for defects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Unload and load materials by hand; handle material up to 50 pounds.
- General housekeeping of work area during shift
- Many aspects of the work are repetitive and physically demanding
- Some overtime may be mandatory
- Prior industry experience preferred but not required, training is provided
- Proven experience as a Machine Operator (Will train the right person)
- Basic math and measuring skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (English literacy)
- Prior experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment is a plus
- Must be able to tolerate seasonally hot and cold working environment
- Fork lift experience a plus
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 0-5 years previous experience
For immediate consideration, apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org