Analog IC Layout - Contract
- Job Title
- Analog IC Layout - Contract
- Job ID
- Toronto, ON M3C 3G8
- Other Location
Due to continued success this company is looking to expand by adding several Analog IC Layout Engineer to their Toronto team. This will be a 6 month contract with chance of extension.
TalentLab is exclusively engaged with this company.
What they will offer you:
Ability to learn from some of the industry's leading minds! A chance to make a real difference!
What is needed to succeed?
- An interest in learning Analog IC Layout (physical design) for PLL/DLL and/or high-speed SerDes
- A willingness to learn how to layout in CMOS technologies (40nm, 28nm)
Do you have?
- Minimum EE B.A.Sc. degree required
- PEY or Co-op experience with Cadence Virtuoso, Calibre, XCalibre, Star-RC, Hercules, ICV
- The ability to work well within small team environments
- Organizational skills that will keep you and others on track
- Effective communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders