The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Financial Crime Onboarding Analyst - WM
- Job Title
- Financial Crime Onboarding Analyst - WM
- North NJ, NJ
- Other Location
Financial Crime Onboarding Analyst (WM) - North NJ
Fortune 500 financial services company located in North NJ (convenient commute via NYC public transportation) seeks a Financial Crime Onboarding Analyst. This is a permanent position with a base compensation range of $70K - $110K, depending upon experience. Overtime is payable and the position is bonus eligible. Spanish language fluency is required. Portuguese language fluency is a plus, but not required.
The Big Picture
This is a middle office, operations role that requires a compliance professional with a risk mitigation mindset. KYC onboarding and enhanced due diligence experience is required. Plus, superior written and verbal communications skills are essential as you will routinely interface with front office professionals. Additional duties include the following:
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on existing and new clients in accordance with Firm Customer Identification Program and the US Patriot Act for predominantly international clients and sensitive domestic clients such as PEPS or those associated with high risk industries or countries
- Communicate effectively and maintain relationships with the branch network and Senior Management regarding KYC documentation, clarification of structures and content of account requests
- Manage your own case load and communicate directly with business/branch offices when necessary
- Review certain reports and be tasked with assisting in other internal compliance processes
- Review and approve due diligence updates to existing accounts
- Conduct annual risk-based reviews
$70K - $110K, depending upon experience with overtime payable and bonus eligible.
- Bachelors' degree or a JD
- 3+ years of AML experience with a broker dealer / financial services / wealth management and strong experience in AML/KYC laws and regulations, trends and issues
- Strong experience in AML Laws, regulations, trends, and issues
- Working knowledge of LexisNexis, Factiva, World-Check, case management systems, and/ or various compliance related systems
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS)
- Fluency in Spanish; Portuguese a plus