Project Manager - Automation Systems
- Job Title
- Project Manager - Automation Systems
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Do you enjoy managing large capital projects involving Automation Solutions and being the “go to person”? If so, consider being part of this leading company serving the Industrial Automation Market.
A full time Project Manager position is available based in Georgia. In this role, you will manage several large and complex projects simultaneously. The projects will involve Automation Systems containing the latest technology available to the Industry and range in sizes up to $2MM.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure the delivery of the projects executed by the Team meets or exceeds customer and company’s project requirements.
- Serve as the focal point ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage multiple large, complex or strategic projects simultaneously.
- Monitor, analyze and report on Project KPI’s
- Anticipate project risks and develop and implement risk management plans to minimize the impact on the project.
- Manage project resources, financials and quality KPI’s
- Create an environment to motivate and engage the project team
- Assist direct reports in personal and career development.
- Assist sales and engineering leadership in developing and executing project specific strategies to grow revenue and profitability across targeted industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Process and Automation knowledge
- Industry experience – Pulp and Paper, Chemicals or Life Sciences.
- 10+ years’ experience managing industrial automation projects
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team building and organization skills
- Able to relate well to others, including team members, peers, senior leaders and customers.
- Ability to travel as needed dependent on customer and project assignments.
- Adaptable, resilient, ability to adjust quickly, maintains effectiveness throughout periods of change and demonstrates tolerance for ambiguity and able to lead the Team through change.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763.561.7675