To upload a resume, please click on the “Create Profile” tab
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Job Title
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Job ID
- Glen Oaks, NY
- Other Location
State of the art, luxurious Skilled Nursing Facility is looking for Physical Therapist Assistants
Physical Therapist Assistant for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Work in collaboration with the PT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Follow guidance of PT in selecting therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the PT
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in rehab software.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long term care setting a plus
To be considered for this position please send updated Resume and License/Registration and we will contact you with more information right away.