To upload a resume, please click on the “Create Profile” tab
Personal Care Nursing Assistant
- Job Title
- Personal Care Nursing Assistant
- Job ID
- Waccabuc, CT 10597
- Other Location
If you are an experienced Personal Care Nursing Assistant looking to make a difference in the lives of others, this position might be the ideal match for you.
About GREAT GENERATIONS
Great Generations provides lifestyle and support services to families throughout the Westchester area.
- Bathe and dress patients
- Prepare and Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Assist with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets
- Doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Dusting and cleaning the floors
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.