To upload a resume, please click on the “Create Profile” tab
Service Coordinator - Early Intervention
- Job Title
- Service Coordinator - Early Intervention
- Job ID
- Bronx, NY
- Other Location
Salveo Health Care is looking for an organized, energetic, and strong leader to coordinate Early Intervention services for children birth – 3 years, with developmental delays, and their families. Services address the functional needs of infants and toddlers with disabilities related to adaptive development, and sensory, motor and postural development.
The Coordinator oversees daily operations of the program and ensures compliance with regulatory standards and organizational policy.
· Process referrals, staff assignments and coordinate services with program staff and county officials
· Maintain program capacity to meet community needs through collaboration with referral sources, and recruitment, training, and supervision of staff
· Maintain accurate and complete records within regulatory and organizational standards, monitor documentation, supervise staff, develop and archive files
· A Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in any health related field is required.
· One year of service coordination experience and an additional year of experience in a service setting with infants and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities
· As required under EIP regulations, providers of service coordination services must participate in the introductory service coordination training session sponsored by the Department of Health.
· Positive energy, willingness to learn and share knowledge, a desire to make a difference in the lives of children and their families, as well as a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license are required.