The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Director of Human Resources
- Job Title
- Director of Human Resources
- Job ID
- Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Other Location
Director of Human Resources
Our client is looking for a Director of Human Resources who has exceptional leadership skills to manage contractors and outsource providers of HR related activities. To be successful in this position you will need superior international supervisory skills.
If you are an experienced Human Resources Executive looking to take that next step in your career; we would like to speak with you. This is a challenging and diverse position with a great company!
- Provide support in the area of HR strategy, management and payroll system
- Strategically plan employee development to meet the growth pace of the company
- Ensure the company is compliant (policies and practice) with applicable employment related regulations and statutes for both the U.S. and overseas operations
- Implement HR programs and policies, and recruit and retain top quality employees
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve human relations, employee morale, work performance, and organizational productivity concerns
- Create employee training and organizational development programs
- Coordinate performance review activities with personnel managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- Master’s degree in Business or Human Resource Management, Organizational Development or a certification SPHR -preferred
- 4 years of Human Resource Management experience (Technology industry is a plus)
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- International experience, global mindset and experience with employment regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced HR activities
- Effective public speaking skills and presence.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.