To upload a resume, please click on the “Create Profile” tab
Nurse Practitioner for Nashville Primary Care Center
- Job Title
- Nurse Practitioner for Nashville Primary Care Center
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
This is a great opportunity for a board certified family nurse practitioner to be part of a growing and patient oriented primary care system with multiple locations in Tennessee. They currently have a full time opening in their Nashville facility. They offer a full spectrum of primary care services in their modern facilities. Their goal is to improve the quality of life for their patients through more effective care, integrative services and more time spent with patients.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, paid vacation, health, dental, 401(k)etc.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM which allows for a great career/lifestyle balance.
- Scheduled patient population.
- Full spectrum of primary care services.
- Must have Tennessee license.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Must be a team player with excellent people skills.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you with more information on this opportunity.