To upload a resume, please click on the “Create Profile” tab
Hospice Care RN
- Job Title
- Hospice Care RN
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
As a hospice Registered Nurse Case manager, you will perform ongoing patient assessments, maintaining thorough and diligent notes and records regarding the effectiveness of each patients care plan. You will also keep in constant contact with patient family members and alternative caregivers.
Additional responsibilities for the hospice RN Case Manager will include:
- Providing nursing care with an emphasis on pain and other management.Supervising Home Health Aides.
- Referring patients families to applicable community resources.
- Maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
- Providing patient care directives to family members and alternative caregivers.
As a hospice Registered Nurse, you must have absolute integrity and sound judgment. You will act as a patient advocate, working independently to ensure your patients are physically comfortable and content. We are looking for a passionate RN with good social skills, energetic, who is organized and emotionally capable of caring for terminally ill individuals. You must also be a team player.
Additional requirements for the hospice RN Case Manager include:
- Have a minimum of 2 years Med-Surg., Home Care, and/or Hospice experience.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus