To upload a resume, please click on the “Create Profile” tab
Home Care RN for Brooklyn and Staten Island
- Job Title
- Home Care RN for Brooklyn and Staten Island
- Job ID
- Brooklyn, NY 11212
- Other Location
- Staten Island
HOME CARE RNS NEEDED IN BROOKLYN AND STATEN ISLAND!!!!
The Home Care RN is responsible for coordinating and providing the nursing care,and home support needed for patients in their homes. Must have a car to travel.
Responsible for home RN care
Collects, analyzes and records relevant patient health data accurately;
Analyzes assessment data to identify patient problems;
Develops a plan of care that describes interventions to attain expected outcomes;
Evaluates patient progress toward attainment of identified goals;
Directs and supervisors patient care provided by LPNLVNs and support personnel;
Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team, other departments and outside institutions;
Works collaboratively with team members to maintain inventory;
Supports dialysis teaching day and assists with the planning.
Assesses the need for home visits;
Provides support for home patients and family members while maintaining professional boundaries;
BS in Nursing
- At least 12 months home care or med/surge or acute care experience
Assess patient status and take appropriate action;
- Able to function at a high level with little operational oversight;
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; able to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with diverse backgrounds and different organizational levels;
- Able to define problems and present solutions.
- Valid State Nursing License required;
- Current BLS certification required; and
- Current driver's license.
Able to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time;
Walk, sit, lift no more than 50 pounds;
Must be able to identify and differentiate colors; and
Must be willing to travel to network facilities and sites as needed.
If you are interested, please send in your resume and your RN license to me as soon as possible!