Inside Sales & Application Manager
- Job Title
- Inside Sales & Application Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
A unique full time opportunity is available in the Dallas Area for an Inside Sales Engineering Leader. This is a great opportunity for candidates finding themselves in a variety of positions seeking for a change. Perhaps you're already in this role but looking to move towards a larger and more established company; both in the marketplace and broad solutions offering. Or maybe you're a Lead Systems Engineer and currently do a lot of travel and looking for something else where you're still working with Automation Systems but requires less travel.
In this role, you will be leading the Inside Sales Team and responsible for all phases of the inside sales process.
- Provide technical and commercial information related to Process Systems Solutions.
- Motivate, train, coach and develop the Inside Sales Team.
- Work with the Inside Sales Team to provide application engineering support of Products and Systems.
- Provide a technical foundation to the Inside Organization for engineered product selection, application, start-up and maintenance of Company's Products.
- Establish and Implement Best Practices for the Inside Sales Organization.
- Develop and implement a plan to distribute the workload across the department, train and develop the team to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with other Departments and the Outside Sales Organization to achieve Customer Satisfaction while achieving the Company Goals and Objectives.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective team culture
- Inside Sales and Technical Application experience with Process Automation Systems and Solutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills in order to develop strong business relationships with your team, sales administration, account management, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to handle a high energy dynamic work environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Initiative to be a problem solver, always ready and willing to figure things out as they occur.
- A strong understanding of the industry and trends
- Ability to develop sales presentations, proposals and other inside sales collateral.
- Advanced computer skills and ability to utilize and learn new software tools.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical or other from Accredited University.
For consideration, please submit your resume to Automation@nerinc.com at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763.561.7675