Analog IC Designer
- Job Title
- Analog IC Designer
- Job ID
- Toronto, ON M3C 3G8
- Other Location
Due to continued success this company is looking to expand by adding a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and successful Analog IC Engineer to their Toronto team
What they will offer you:
Fast paced dynamic start-up environment! Ability to learn from some of the industry's leading minds! A chance to make a real difference!
What is needed to succeed?
- Analog IC Design experience in PLL/DLL and/or high-speed SerDes
- Excellent knowledge of Signal Integrity
- Experience in designing in leading edge CMOS technologies (40nm, 28nm)
- Track record of delivering new designs on schedule
Do you have?
- Advance degree required (eg. Masters or PhD in EE)
- 5+ years Analog IC design experience
- Excellent knowledge of HSpice, HSim, Cadence Spectre, Calibre and analog layout
- The ability to work well within small team environments
- Organizational skills that will keep you and others on track
- Effective communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders