Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Fresno, California, CA
- Other Location
Human Resources Manager
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a well-rounded leadership team and drive development of proper HR processes, engagement and onboarding activities for a growing organization, this is the position for you!
unWired Broadband, the number one rural high-speed wireless internet provider in the Central Valley, is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join its dynamic team in Fresno. This position will serve as the principal HR professional for the organization and will be responsible for providing the overall direction of human resource activities while being integrated with all functional groups.
Responsibilities will include developing and implementing HR strategies and policies, employee relations and staff engagement, onboarding processes management, training and development, benefits and LOA administration, HR metrics analyses, state and federal employment law compliance, and other related functions.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications or any combination of knowledge, skills and experience demonstrating the ability to successfully perform the job:
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive human resource management experience in a setting of similar scope and complexity;
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field of study;
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state of CA employment laws and regulations and prior experience coordinating or managing some combination of recruitment, compensation, employee relations, employee benefits, and leaves of absence;
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or related certification preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and timekeeping/payroll software (HRIS, ADP Run and Workforce experience a plus); and,
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits.
Apply online through Sierra HR Partners before June 15, 2018.
unWired Broadband is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Required Skills
Human Resources, Payroll, Compliance, Leave of Absence, LOA, Benefits Administration, California Law, Federal Law, Recruitment, Training, Development, onboarding, strategy, engagement, management, employee relations, HR Metric Analysis