Join Our Team
Why Möbius Partners?
At Möbius Partners, we know our most valuable asset is our people, so we hire only the best—and we call them Groovers.
What is a Groover?
Groovers have the Möbius Partners’ special sauce – the “IT” factor. Groovers share a sense of humor, a sense of urgency, and the ability to think outside the box and stay ahead of the curve.
As one of the fastest-growing IT solutions providers in Texas, we have created an award- winning culture that’s been recognized repeatedly as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Texas.
If you’re a Groover and you have the skills, the vision, and the creativity to contribute to our fast-paced environment while growing your career in unlimited ways, then we want to hear from you.
- Job Title
- Websphere/Weblogic Analyst
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX
- Other Location
Are you someone that wants to work for a great company that offers job stability and the opportunity to advance in your career? Our client based in in San Antonio, TX with multiple locations throughout Texas is hiring a Websphere/Weblogic Analyst to join their growing team. The company offers a competitive base salary, 401k matching program, full benefits and a great work environment with intelligent and fun people.
The Websphere/Weblogic Analyst will be responsible for providing system administration and support for all Windows based web services servers in an enterprise environment.
- Maintain and report on usability of existing and new web delivered applications developed in-house or via customized vendor code on Windows Server based operating systems.
- Diverse set of technical skills and experiences across a multitude of application and infrastructure technologies as it pertains to web scripting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in web services such as IIS, Apache, Weblogic/Websphere, and/or JBoss.
- Strong grasp of Internet network concepts, protocols, and associated services (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL Certs).
- Strong grasp of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in SQL with the ability to investigate application errors and perform end to end troubleshooting.
- Experience installing and maintaining IIS version 7 and .NET Framework.
- Experience Windows and SQL scripting.
- Understanding of application development.
- Experiences supporting Weblogic.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com