Join Our Team
Why Möbius Partners?
At Möbius Partners, we know our most valuable asset is our people, so we hire only the best—and we call them Groovers.
What is a Groover?
Groovers have the Möbius Partners’ special sauce – the “IT” factor. Groovers share a sense of humor, a sense of urgency, and the ability to think outside the box and stay ahead of the curve.
As one of the fastest-growing IT solutions providers in Texas, we have created an award- winning culture that’s been recognized repeatedly as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Texas.
If you’re a Groover and you have the skills, the vision, and the creativity to contribute to our fast-paced environment while growing your career in unlimited ways, then we want to hear from you.
- Job Title
- FTP Administrator
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX
- Other Location
Are you someone that wants to work for a great company that offers job stability and the opportunity to advance in your career? Our client based in in San Antonio, TX with multiple locations throughout Texas is hiring a FTP Administrator to join their growing team. The company offers a competitive base salary, 401k matching program, full benefits and a great work environment with intelligent and fun people.
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of both internal and external customer file transfer services, and for providing enterprise level customer support to these customers.
- The candidate must be able to maintain (upgrade/health check/etc) the file transfer services software, as well as know how the software interacts with the operating system.
- The candidate must also be able to work in a team oriented environment working with other members of IT and other lines of business, and manage multiple individual tasks with little supervision; continuing to stay abreast of new platforms or platform updates and how they may affect file transfers for external customers and/or the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with Windows Server/Client operating systems.
- Knowledge in standard File Transfer Protocols (HTTPS,HTTP,FTP,FTPS (-SSL - implicit/explicit)/ SFTP.
- Experience working with PowerShell or other object oriented programming/scripting languages.
- 5 years’ experience in a technical support capacity.
- Familiarity in working with SSL certificates, public/private keys, SSH public/private keys.
- Experience using encryption programs (PGP/GPG), public/private keys, key signing.
- Familiarity in various FTP client software.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com