Join Our Team
Why Möbius Partners?
At Möbius Partners, we know our most valuable asset is our people, so we hire only the best—and we call them Groovers.
What is a Groover?
Groovers have the Möbius Partners’ special sauce – the “IT” factor. Groovers share a sense of humor, a sense of urgency, and the ability to think outside the box and stay ahead of the curve.
As one of the fastest-growing IT solutions providers in Texas, we have created an award- winning culture that’s been recognized repeatedly as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Texas.
If you’re a Groover and you have the skills, the vision, and the creativity to contribute to our fast-paced environment while growing your career in unlimited ways, then we want to hear from you.
Sr. Sharepoint Administrator
- Job Title
- Sr. Sharepoint Administrator
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX
- Other Location
Are you someone that wants to work for a great company that offers job stability and the opportunity to advance in your career? Our client based in in San Antonio, TX with multiple locations throughout Texas is hiring a Sr. Sharepoint Administrator to join their growing team. The company offers a competitive base salary, 401k matching program, full benefits and a great work environment with intelligent and fun people.
The Sr. Sharepoint Administrator will manage production for the SharePoint 2010 farm.
- Administer SharePoint in a load balanced and highly available environment to include web application, site collections, and managed paths.
- Deploy SharePoint solutions and custom features and SharePoint site creation, permission management, and content management.
- Perform day-to-day management, maintenance, optimization, troubleshooting, backup/recovery, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a SharePoint site/farm support capacity.
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint Central Admin.
- Knowledge of workflows, both OOTB and custom through SP Designer.
- Knowledge of views, web parts, security and other customizations.
- Experience with the various roles within a SharePoint environment and knowledge of best-practices with regard to placement of those roles within the environment.
- Experience with Search for SharePoint, Installation and Administration.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and STSADM.
- Experience with IIS 7.
- SharePoint 2007/2010 development experience.
- Experience with SQL Server, Active Directory, 64-bit Windows server administration.
- Experience with InfoPath form development and deployment.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org