Java Developer (Remote) (NO C2C)
- Job Title
- Java Developer (Remote) (NO C2C)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Java Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Help lead development for a platform team focused on building out REST-based entity services using a next-generation service architecture.
- The entity services will align with business entities, with multiple related services owned by a single platform team and the platform data store(s).
- Services are deployed to an internal cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Development is done using agile methods (scrum mostly) and modern software development tools and techniques, including continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) with GitHub, Jenkins, and Artifactory, with test automation.
- Additional responsibilities include and use external systems such as NoSQL databases and acting as a mentor to others on the team.
- BA/BS Preferred, or equivalent work experience (6+ years Java development)
- Proficiency in Spring Boot, Kotlin/Java, MongoDB and Kafka are REQUIRED
- Familiarity with AWS or another cloud service is preferred
- Healthcare experience is a plus