Mid-Level .Net Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Mid-Level .Net Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mid-level .Net Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Participates in the design, development, support, and maintenance of business tools to support Affordability and Accuracy Prepay Enterprise Solutions.
- Performs as a business SME/Advisor and participates in business strategies and solutions.
- Responds and resolves issues related to business tools.
- Ensures projects and tasks are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects. Actions have significant impact on key business objectives.
- Ability to analyze issues, work with matrix partners to determine opportunities and implement solutions.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external resources as necessary to define and implement solutions.
- Actively contribute to software development strategy, strategic roadmap, and product roadmap specific to PROVIDER TECHNOLOGY business solutions.
- Work with application programmers and business and quality analysts to understand the business, technical and infrastructure needs.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution.
- Ability to work across multiple business tools and allocate time appropriately to meet assigned deadlines.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities in a highly matrixed environment.
- Performs and focuses on technical documentation and test support.
- 7-10+ years in medical claim business/technical environments.
- Deep understanding of PROVIDER TECHNOLOGY organization and the associated programs that are used deliver value to customers/stakeholders or similar operation is a plus.
- Experience with the following is desirable: .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Informatica ASP.NET Web API, Java, TFS, SSIS, Oracle, SQL, TOAD or SQL Developer, SAS
- Experience with service based messaging a plus.
- Experience with managing data with many different tools depending on best solutions and business needs.
- Strong knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies including Scaled Agile Framework SAFe.
- Experience using Entity Framework.
- Continuous Integration / Delivery using TFS/GITHUB.