Product Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Product Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- The Agile Product Management Senior Advisor will work closely with the Business Product Owner and the project discovery team to understand the business roadmap and decompose requirements into epics and user stories for upcoming planning cycles.
- Interact daily with engineers, architects, delivery managers, and peer TPOs as they execute on current Sprint priorities.
- Responsible for maintaining a groomed and prioritized backlog, leading refinement ceremonies, participating in sprint planning & daily Scrums and supporting solutioning, release planning, and other activities.
- Business Requirements Gathering/Story Mapping experience
- Agile Product Owner Experience
- Strong Collaboration & Communication Skills
- Healthcare/PBM Experience
- Corporate Financial Systems Experience
- Reporting Tools Experience
- Experience supporting the development of Greenfield (New) applications