Kafka Administrator (Remote)
- Job Title
- Kafka Administrator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Bloomington, MN 55439
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Kafka Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Setup new Kafka cluster as needed.
- Help maintain current Kafka clusters by performing upgrade, performance tuning, implementing new alerts, adding new features, etc.
- Research new features and conduct proof of concept installation and testing.
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant field
- 2+ years of Kafka experience.
- 5+ years of software engineer
- Have hands on experience in the following: create topics, grant permissions, offset reset, setup new cluster, troubleshooting issues, upgrade cluster, installing varies Kafka components via ansible scripts (broker, zoo keeper, connect, schem registry, KSQL)
- Familiar with writing/updating ansible scripts.
- Experience with research and POC of new features/technology
- AWS experience preferred