UX Designer (Remote)
- Job Title
- UX Designer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a UX Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Digital Marketing & Social Media matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Performs complex analyses of customer needs with the support of business and systems partners.
- Writes business system designs and business transaction detail based on findings.
- Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in digital marketing.
- Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Partners with portal stakeholders.
- Analyzes stakeholder needs and translates them into business case documents.
- Assists with project prioritization and funding.
- Builds project plans and leads functional teams or projects.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Digital Marketing assignments.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years relevant experience industry experience. (Team is looking for candidates within this range).
- Very strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong proficiency in Figma required.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to articulate design decisions effectively.
- Has experience in user-research and testing methodologies;
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Jira, Confluence knowledge a plus
- Ability to create hi-fidelity clickthrough prototypes
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus