UX Researcher (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- UX Researcher (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a UX Researcher located in St. Louis, MO. This position will require going onsite 5 times per month. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and ecommerce best practices to identify both tactical and programmatic research needs.
- Define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business and design approaches to address general user experience and product marketing questions.
- Develop research plans and recruitment criteria with stakeholder input.
- Collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g. moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly, in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors.
- Present findings and implications (from a single study or a combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder audience.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. design, content, development, and product) to produce high quality, innovative designs that leverage research insights.
- Work with design system teams to develop reusable and functional design components.
- Be a customer advocate, with a familiarity of competitive experiences and Health Services research findings.
- Investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or research approaches.
- BA/BS in related field required
- Advanced degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Human- Psychology, Computer Science, Computer Interaction or related field preferred.
- 5+ years UX research experience
- Experience using a variety usability methods for both remote and in-person research, including: card sorting, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs, participatory design/co-creation workshops
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and reporting
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and product teams
- Experience conducting research in association with design systems preferred