Applications EMR System Analyst (100% REMOTE)
- Job Title
- Applications EMR System Analyst (100% REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Detroit, MI 48127
- Other Location
NextGen Developers build and advance our EHR platform towards the future; EPIC. We are looking for analysts with NextGen, Cerner, Soarian experience enthusiastic about solving problems as we continue to push innovation through this migration towards EPIC. We are looking for analysts to be versatile, a teacher at heart and display a passion for leadership. We need legacy support application system access analysts.
In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user. Your focus will be the system migration of our NextGen, Cerner/Soarian Platform to EPIC and solving system thinking opportunities. You will partner with other engineers, business analysts, and EMR administrators - a collaborative mindset is essential.
- NextGen, Cerner/Soarian Legacy application support system access experience
- EPIC Migration Experience
- Implements and Maintains interfaces and interoperability services including, but not limited to, NextGen, Cerner/Soarian Enterprise APIs, Care quality, and other related services.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in developing EMR solutions and organizational reporting.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and designs solutions for EMR templates and documents with reported defects.
- Use expert level knowledge to develop Data Modeling strategies.
- Problem solve NextGen, Cerner/Soarian issues
- Provides input on system change requests, enhancements and system upgrades care and feed.
- Evangelize best practices
- End-User Focus
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 5-8 years of NextGen, Cerner/Soarian development or experience in large-scale EHR implementations
- Experience in NextGen, Cerner/Soarian Application Architecture
- Experience with EPIC
- Process & Data modeling tools and best practices
- Advanced SQL Skills Required
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain supportive relationships within the team
- Keen analytical skills and proven problem-solving ability
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.