Statement Preparer - Entry Level (manufacturing, warehouse, mailroom, printing, bindery operations, or general work experience)
- Job Title
- Statement Preparer - Entry Level (manufacturing, warehouse, mailroom, printing, bindery operations, or general work experience)
- Job ID
- Shawnee Mission, KS 66227
- Other Location
Statement Preparer (Entry Level - manufacturing, warehouse, mailroom, printing, bindery operations, quality control or general work experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. They can’t do it without you.
Our Print Production Specialists are essential to the successful delivery of bank statements and notices for our clients. Attention to detail and a strong work ethic is critical to this role. You will be processing statements for outbound mail delivery.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Printing and/or inserting bank statements and preparing them for outbound mail in a high volume, time-sensitive environment.
- Troubleshooting equipment when needed.
- Performing quality control procedures.
- Performing other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in one of the following areas: manufacturing, warehouse, mailroom, printing, bindery operations, or quality control or general work experience.
- Must be able to stand/sit for extended hours and to lift 20-50 pounds as required.
- Must have the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines in a team environment.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Previous experience in bindery, or printing operations that includes digital printing, forms printing, inserter operation, or folder operation.
- Data entry experience.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.