Senior UI Engineer (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Senior UI Engineer (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
We are looking for a UI Engineer who is passionate about analyzing, designing, and developing cutting-edge software to solve significant problems in claims processing platform space. As a UI Engineer, you will be working on creating new capabilities in various modules and will be a chief problem solver. In this role, you will be a key member in designing and implementing large-scale, distributed, highly available, data-driven enterprise front-end software applications. The ideal candidate will be excited about working on new product development, is comfortable pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo, sets high standards for him/herself and the team, and works well with ambiguity.
- Work with a global cross-functional engineering team on developing new services and tools to enable core Product capabilities.
- Design and develop large-scale, scalable, distributed, highly available, data-driven enterprise software applications
- Take part of full software development lifecycle including planning, development, test & deployment of frontend Components
- Evaluate new technology solutions, innovation, evolution, and trade-offs
- Participates in Coaching, R&D, Proof of Concepts, Rapid Prototyping, Code review etc.
- Influences the UI development practices so that they are in compliance with best practices, policies and procedures
- A hands-on with 3-7 years of experience in designing, developing and testing software systems or services.
- Experience in developing secured front-end applications (SSO, Oauth2, SAML etc.)
- Experience in working with user experience designers to translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Experience in converting UX designs into developing Fluid, responsive & single page, elegant, efficient to build cross-browser & resolution independent front-end applications.
- Experience in designing and development of scalable, performant front-end applications
- Experience in UI optimizations and performance and understand nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, Cookies, LocalStorage.
- Experience in building better User Experience (UX) with Localization, Security and Accessibility standards.
- Experience in working with workflow automation tools such as yarn, npm, Webpack, Yarn, Browserstack, etc.
- Experience in working with build and test automation tools such as Jest, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience in working with containers, orchestration technologies, Git and Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Experience in working with cloud platforms or platform as a service such as Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks, HTTP Protocol, Application Load Balancing, Reverse/Forward Proxy, SSL Encryption and Certificate management
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum-based development process, Jira and Confluence
- Nice to have working experience in microservices development using Java, REST principles to build UI components.
- Nice to have knowledge in other UI frameworks such as NodeJS, Angular, Vue.js and their life cycles.
- Nice to have knowledge of automation test tools such as Selenium/Cypress.
- Nice to have healthcare domain experience, preferably with expertise in provider data and familiarity with HL7 or FHIR data models