IT Business Analyst - Loveland, CO (Hybrid Onsite)
- Job Title
- IT Business Analyst - Loveland, CO (Hybrid Onsite)
- Job ID
- Loveland, CO 80528
- Other Location
In the role of Business Analyst, you would work as part of a multidisciplinary team to plan, design, develop, and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to business needs. Knowledge of methods and techniques for business analysis and demonstrated skill in their application to solving business problems are essential. Business Analyst work effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member, or as a team leader. A Business Analyst is adaptable and resourceful and delivers in an agile manner.
• University degree or college diploma relevant to business analysis or equivalent education and experience.
• Between 3-10 years’ experience required
• Experience building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Proven analytical and leadership skills in delivering solutions.
• Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed - a hands-on approach.
• A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
• Strong facilitation and presentation capabilities combined with consensus-building skills.
• Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment.
• Working familiarity with general processes, systems, workflows and procedures.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Flow-Charting) and data base management systems.
• Proficiency in Process assessment, Visio flow process Mapping and Data modelling expertise is a must
• Ability to build consensus among stakeholders as to a best solution.
• Requires excellent document/procedure writing skills, good proofreading, editing skills
• Demonstrate leadership and mentoring skills a plus
• Ability to work autonomously, navigating through complexity and ambiguity.
• Experience in preparing executive presentation is highly valued situations.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extensive knowledge in requirement elicitation and business process workflows to document requirements
• Eliciting clear business requirements and evaluating scope considering desired outcomes
• Active management of scope and requirement updates to balance changing business needs with delivery capabilities
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high demand environment
• Engage with subject matter experts to understand process and workflows, to build process flows and standard operating procedures, work Instructions, reference guides, templates, etc.
• Support subject matter experts (SME) to build documents for training as well as reference and employee onboarding