UX Designer (Remote)
- Job Title
- UX Designer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a UX Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Deliver high-quality visual designs, with a focus on using Figma to conceptualize, prototype, and execute ready-to-market UIs.
- Stay up to date with design trends, best practices, and new capabilities, and use this knowledge to push our designs forward.
- Participate in UX design and prototyping sessions to create wireframes for feature development.
- Develop all materials in a detailed and timely manner.
- Collaborate in an Agile environment and liaison with team members to effectively communicate business requirements and expectations.
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements to enhance team effectiveness.
- 3-5 years proven track record as a successful UX/UI designer.
- Expertise with user interface design.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Spline 3D, Axure RP.
- An eye for design detail.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge of front-end UI development (React, HTML, CSS, etc.) is a big plus.