Integration Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Integration Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Integration Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Build technology solutions which are modem, scalable, and highly available both on-premises and on cloud platforms.
- Lead systems integration analysis and evaluate data need for various domains within the digital provider platform.
- Provide guidance to development teams on architecture framework, patterns, best practices, approved technologies, tools, and solutions.
- Work with the business and technical team to provide technical design solutions.
- Collaborate with principal architecture team to develop system solution design.
- Design software components using Service-Oriented Architecture skills.
- Design API models and mapping based on interfacing backend systems.
- Conduct Joint Application Development sessions with business and IT stakeholders to develop operational/system flow and technical artifacts.
- Work closely with Business, Architecture, Development, Project Management, and Quality Assurance team throughout the lifecycle of a project and appropriately report concerns to Project Management and Program.
- Provide comprehensive technical consultation to business units and IT stakeholders. Conduct system analysis and Data analysis to translate business functionality and opportunities into system-driven solutions.
- Work with UX design teams to come up with mobile and portal experience for customers with viable systems design solutions.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and 5 years of IT experience
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Hands on expereince with the following technologies:
- SQL databases on Prem (oracle,monngo) and AWS
- Ability to create JSON API contracts