AWS/Cloud Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- AWS/Cloud Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an AWS/Cloud Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Principal architecture advisor and team lead providing guidance to the provider digital teams on strategic decisions around Cloud Engineering and IT applications development
- Own and implement multiple initiatives related to cloud migration within the Provider Digital Space
- Expected to become widely recognized as expert and thought leader by both internal and external community within the provider digital domain
- Responsible for the technical leadership of a major department/multiple departments across multiple functions.
- Implement the reference implementation from the DevOps team in the cloud
- Partner with Digital and Enterprise Platform engineering team
- Strategize a failsafe product development and application metrics tracking in production.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and 5 years of IT experience (or a master’s degree in computer science or a related field and 4 years of IT experience)
- AWS Expert in developing Web 2.0 Applications in Angular / React
- Understanding of API Gateway Architecture and practical hands-on implementation
- Expert in building and maintaining Terraform pipelines.
- AWS lambda understanding and hands on reference implementation in production.
- Understand Web Application security principles using Okta and OAUTH2