Congratulations! You have taken the first step to finding the job you've always wanted.
This portal has been provided to ease the application process with AH Companies.
If you have previously created a profile on our system;
enter your username and password below.
If this is your first time to our site, Welcome!
Please click the link below to create a profile.
Packer / Banding Line Operator - 2nd shift
- Job Title
- Packer / Banding Line Operator - 2nd shift
- Job ID
- Lavergne, TN 37086
- Other Location
Are you honest, want to work and looking to grow? We are a national company experiencing growth!
We are a leading flat rolled metals processor-distributor producing specialized, processed metal products and we are looking for a banding line operator to join our team.
The banding line operator will package steel coils using an automatic banders following the packaging schedule and assist in training others on equipment operation on the banding line.
- Ability to use tape measure, band breaker, pneumatic bander/crimper, hand bander, hand cutters, staple gun, electric shears and nibblers
- Operate a jib crane, ID/OD calculator wheel and run computer tag program
- Must be able to drive fork lift
- High school education or GED preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
HOURS/PAY: Monday - Friday, 1:30PM - 9:30PM ($17.33 + $1.50 shift diff + $40 weekly bonus for perfect attendance = $19.83/hour)
Periodic overtime required
BENEFITS: Health-Dental-Vision. 401k. Robust vacation time, and PTO.
2nd chance company.