Program Coordinator (Remote)
- Job Title
- Program Coordinator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a Program Coordinator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- We are looking for a Program Coordinator for the new Colleague Enrichment Training Program, a Level 0 support program focused on delivering support through educational opportunities, to join the Specialized Technologies and Services team.
- Act as a point of contact, communicating with various enterprise business units to establish course scheduling.
- Responsible for coordinating training program coordination with various groups.
- Responsible for ensuring an outstanding level of customer service and should possess advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Provide program-level updates to organizational leaders
- Establish course scheduling in coordination with organizational needs
- Oversight of program communications channels
- Programming, scheduling, and attendance information coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service mindfulness
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong knowledge of the following software suites:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Word
- Capability to analyze problems and using sound judgement to determine solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and written, with colleagues and other IT staff