Jr. Information Protection Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Jr. Information Protection Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a Jr. Information Protection Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for intake, tracking and closure process for team requests.
- Identify sections of requests that are outside of SIM’s scope, and coordinate redirects in a timely manner.
- Research and engage subject matter experts to draft complete and accurate statements about security controls and practices that will be provided to external parties.
- Assist with logistics for client on-site visits.
- Support with roadshows to key stakeholders describing SIM services and processes.
- Maintain team repository of frequently asked information protection questions and responses.
- Develop relationships with account managers and proposal teams to ensure requests are processed completely, in a timely manner, and to the level of detail consistent with client expectations.
- Assist with review of information security language in client contracts to ensure compliance and alignment with information protection policies, standards, and capabilities.
- Additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of Information Security experience required
- MS Office skills required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- High customer focus and comfortable working with strict time constraints
- IT security certification would be a plus
- Knowledge of generally accepted Information Security controls (e.g. NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001) would be a plus