Healthcare Data/Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Data/Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a Healthcare Data/Systems Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work with internal business leads to better recognize the needs of the downstream users of the data and how the Inbound Data team can drive and facilitate quality outcomes
- In-depth knowledge of health and clinical data and the ability to distinguish values that are not viable in clinical data. Ability to conduct a deep analysis to recognize anomalies in the data.
- Forward thinking mindset and proactive investigation in anticipating unseen problems and working effectively to gain consensus on strategies and methodologies.
- Provide business insight to Informatics to assist development of IT solutions that will maximize Inbound Data team’s efficiency and lead to greater quality of externally sourced data.
- Serve as lead on projects where a data SME is necessary and represent the goals and functions of ingesting quality data.
- Lead efforts to build out new capabilities and functionality to accommodate new business initiatives and/or make the platform more effective and efficient
- Provide leadership to the Inbound Data team and Production Support teams
- Maintain breadth of knowledge on all product offerings and business processes
- Support new data feed domains to enable expanding programs
- Coordinate and perform all data intake tasks across all data feed types for varying size clients & vendors which may involve large/complex clients and support project tasks including completion of key documents (e.g. data dictionaries, gap analysis, vendor documentation, project plans and master trackers for program governance and reporting) with high quality and on-time delivery
- Responsible for the implementation of multiple data feeds and complex projects
- Work closely and effectively with customers, vendors, IT, stakeholders and other internal business partners to meet all data feed and/or project objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency and complete all required testing across multiple data systems including all testing, planning and execution of pilots of new data feeds or infrastructure changes
- Minimum of 6-8 years industry experience, preferably focused in healthcare and/or health improvement
- Demonstrated experience in informatics & data exchange; particularly healthcare and clinical data
- Previous experience with database querying skills utilizing SQL (Oracle and Teradata)
- Work with internal and external groups effectively to investigate/resolve any failures or issues that may arise
- Demonstrated project coordination experience to drive for results
- Demonstrated experience working independently with some direction
- Previous experience working with teams across multiple organizations (matrix environments)
- Experience with data tools and standards such as AWS, Tableau, Toad, Python, Teradata Studio, Macros, FHIR
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated people skills including clear and concise communication, leadership and training experience
- Report and process automation experience
- Ability to adapt to new processes and willingness to learn new tools and technology
- Ability to work in agile environment