Automation Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Automation Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Plano, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search an Automation Engineer. This position requires a candidate local to Plano, TX to operate on a hybrid schedule.This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Design test automation strategy for large, complex, cross-functional projects.
- Prepare high level and detailed test plan by partnering with Product Owners, System Analysts and Engineers.
- Utilize advanced technical knowledge to create automation test framework and scripts on multiple platforms.
- Facilitate integration test meetings with retail matrix partners and coordinate operational readiness through UAT sign off.
- Define test process including required test activities, deliverables, and test schedule.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to bring quality improvement within the US Retail practice.
- Promote business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility, automation, and integration with technology.
- Ensure compliance of business deliverables with quality standards by conducting reviews of all the artifacts.
- Consult with both inter-organizational and outside client contact to ensure the use of best practices and industry standards.
- Coach and mentor Quality Engineers to meet PI deliverables in SAFe operating model
- Assist with the on boarding of new team members including content development and training.
- Exercise maturity and judgment while making key decisions during estimation, test design and release management with the help of supporting metrics to guide the delivery of project to success.
- 10 years of hand-on test automation experience with preferably 1-2+ years at Healthcare.
- Expert level system test automation experience.
- Expertise developing automated test scripts using Selenium, Cucumber, Java scripting, node.js, python, java xml and Json. Preferably integration to Jenkins and Sauce labs.
- Experience with API virtualization or mocking (CA DevTest/Parasoft Virtualize/WireMock/ Hoverfly)
- AWS and Cucumber (BDD) experience.
- Experience with Docker, Containers and Images
- Experience in Git based source control tools like GitLab/GitHub/Bitbucket.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins/Gitlab for automated test executions.
- Experience in build tools like Maven/Gradle.
- Experience with Relational Database/SQL/NoSQL/backend testing.
- Hands-on experience with API testing tools such as Postman/Insomnia.
- Working experience with JIRA/Rally or equivalent tools.
- Experience developing Java code with latest web design concepts.