Healthcare Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a Health Care System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- The HEDIS/STARS Application Technology Support team provides support for all HEDIS regulatory reporting and Stars operational reporting.
- Participate in end user requirement discussions and coordination with cloud engineers on technical delivery for multiple STARS improvement projects.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Systems Analysis assignments/projects.
- Analyzes, designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc
- 5+ years of data analysis and mining
- 5+ years of requirements gathering experience in Agile environments
- AWS Cloud technology experience a Plus
- Stars and/or HEDIS subject matter experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical, detail-oriented team player who learns quickly and has the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities