Software Engineer - Warren, MI (ONSITE) (C#, Java, React/Angular)
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Warren, MI (ONSITE) (C#, Java, React/Angular)
- Job ID
- Warren, MI 78753
- Other Location
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - AUSTIN, TX - ONSITE
The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans
- Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation
- Provide quality assurance reviews
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
Required Technical Skills
- Top Must have skill: C#
- We need a developer who can: Convert .NET C# to Java code.
- We need the candidate knowing C# is so that the contractor can interpreter C# logic into Pseudo code.
- Be able to use SQL query to interact with database.
- Experience with .NET ORM Entity Framework, & LINQ.
- Experience with interaction with API services through Angular & React.
- Experience with CI/CD process.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 2-4 years experience required
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- large systems software design and development experience
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems
- experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution