Senior Software Engineer (.Net Core / React / Azure)
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer (.Net Core / React / Azure)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user as a member of a highly autonomous Scrum Team. You will help create solutions and deliver backlog items in support of a multi-data center, active-active, event-driven platform that is backed by Kafka. Your contributions will include the design and delivery of cloud-deployable microservice solutions, as well as platform components and packages for use by other development teams.
- Build modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications.
- Bring Engineering discipline to design and problem solve
- Evangelize best practices
- End-User Focus.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver quality technology.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 5+ years Software Development Experience in Microsoft Stack
- 5+ years background in software development in C# and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks.
- Git Repository, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- MVC, Angularjs, Angular 5+, React
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
- Docker knowledge a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus