DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Apache Junction, AZ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a DevOps Engineer. This position requires a local candidate to Apache Junction, AZ to operate on a hybrid schedule. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Architect/Develop and advance team capabilities in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment for Cloud and on-premise applications.
- Collaborate with Application Development teams on DevOps patterns, best practices, approved technologies and tools & solutions.
- Enhance processes and integration with Jenkins for Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATTD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) across USM applications
- Lead and collaborate with technical, application, and security leads to deliver a reliable and secure platform in AWS clouds
- Provide technical governance for infrastructure design, deployment, and operations.
- Build DevOps Technology for USM Platforms that are modern, scalable & highly available
- Ensure Cost management is within budget guidelines for all USM services
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Enhance our monitoring tools, build infrastructure and source code management
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Strong hands on experience with AWS , Openshift , Kubernetes , migrating solutions to cloud
- Experience with various DevOps tools and technologies such as uDeploy, Ansible Tower, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Ant, and Liquibase.
- Implement and deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency, cost effectiveness, and eﬃciency of our services. Solve complex problems for critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Experience administrating technologies such as Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Tableau, DynamoDB, Adobe,OKTA,Pega and smart communications.
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, EKS, ECR, IAM Roles/Policies, etc..
- Experience with SSL expertise, certificates, authorities, renovation/rotation of identities, Architectural patterns and concepts, stateful/stateless apps, workload balancing, ACL, policies, federated authorization, OAuth.
- Experience with load balancers, configuration management tools, such as GitHub and Jenkins, and common networking equipment.
- Experience with monitoring tools like (SPLUNK, Fluentbit, Dynatrace, AWS Cloudwatch metrics and monitoring, etc.).
- Experience in scripting or programming languages (Python, Shell, PowerShell, etc.)
- Strong experience working on public/private cloud platforms and on-premise solutions.
- Experience managing and configuring large scale infrastructure solutions.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles