SQL/ETL Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- SQL/ETL Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a SQL/ETL Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provide leadership and expertise on complex data engineering projects to support the Customer Data Marts team.
- Involved in evolving our data mart approach as we merge infrastructure with other teams consolidated under the Enterprise Operational Analytics organization
- Develop future-state data models, building and maintaining optimized and available data pipelines, and assisting with data integration and
- Create ETL processes to combine data from different source systems
- Provide architectural recommendations for existing and new infrastructure,
- Troubleshoot existing processes, performance tuning, and mentorship of junior engineers
- Experience designing and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Experience querying relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, MySQL).
- Experience with Agile methodology for software development.
- Experience with ETL processes and the tools to support them specifically SSIS.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Ability to design solutions that are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives.
- Ability to mentor internal customers in use of software applications.
- Ability to quickly learn how to use new libraries, API's, software applications, etc.
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry a plus.