Project Manager-Information Protection (Remote)
- Job Title
- Project Manager-Information Protection (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search an Information Protection Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for supporting cross technical product level initiatives and success of assigned initiatives. Assess priorities against business value to ensure Program Epic Release schedule is aligned to business priorities. Optimize results within resource and time constraints
- Collaborate and facilitate initiative level communication and meetings with team members and other leaders to assure full alignment. Define release schedules, identify dependences, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change
- Oversees the governance structure across the initiative teams. Manage risk mitigation and contingency plans. Drive activities to achieve aligned goals
- Ensure appropriate release plan and status is reflected in tool (i.e. JIRA). Conduct presentations regarding delivery domain product status to cross functional IT teams and business/domain stakeholders
- Provide assistance to junior IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge. Mentor team to improve their understanding and skill
- A bachelor’s degree; Agile Certification (Kanban preferred) or related experience
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in project and program management; experience in Information Protection projects
- Proven track record of leading enterprise scale, complex projects successfully;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities;
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn areas of technology and business;
- Proficiency to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint