Data/Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data/Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search a Data/System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze Epics/Feature/business requirements to define functional solutions to address complex business needs.
- Responsible for breaking down work, leading collaborative discussions with key business and system partners, and helping to define/deliver the overall solution.
- The Systems Analyst key responsibility is to identify business functions within business and system processes
- Help to define Agile Features and user stories as we work to document functional requirements
- Prepare the associated artifacts necessary to build integrated solutions.
- Familiarity with Data Models and Data analysis including Data Mapping
- Systems Analysis experience in an Agile delivery model
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- General intrinsic curiosity as it relates to technical solutions
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- RESTful service delivery
- Microservice delivery architecture understanding