Identity Management Solution Delivery Lead (Ping Identity products) - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Identity Management Solution Delivery Lead (Ping Identity products) - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The PingIdentity consultant will have the below responsibilities:
Be the subject matter expert on the PingDataGovernance and PingDirectory suite for our customers.
Must have hands on implementation experience on the PingDataGovernance and PingDirectory products. Additional experience with PingAccess, SiteMinder and PingFederate products will be a plus.
Evaluate client business process, systems, and technology requirements and advise client on best practices to help guide and solidify proposed designs.
Consult with client to assess current problem states, define desired future states, and make recommendations on best practices and standards based implementation of PingDataGovernance and other Ping products.
Participate in the detailed solution design, implementation and delivery of PingDataGovernance and PingDirectory product solutions to the client.
Create physical and logical architecture solution for linking PingDataGovernance and PingDirectory and other Identity services with client business processes and technologies.
5-7+ years experience developing and implementing identity management related solution, architecture, and implementations.
Proven ability in designing IAM solutions using Ping Identity products.
Hands on experience with implementing PingDataGovernance for customer identities on PingDirectory or Oracle directory server.
Experience with defining data access policies for user profile attributes and aligning these policies for use with PingAccess, Pingfedrate and downstream applications for Clients.
Experience with configuring SCIM1.1 or SCIM2.0 based just in time provisioning of user identities.
Previous experience with integrating PingDataGovernance with 3rd party RESTful APIs.
Experience with and understanding of: Identity Management, Access Management, and Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, SCIM, and SQL technologies. OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SAML.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce quality documentation.
Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to communicate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
Experience in working with financial or insurance industry will be preferred.
Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems) or equivalent work-related level of experience.
1. Strong knowledge on Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain and especially Web Access Management (WAM)
2. Strong Understanding of Industry standard Authentication protocols such SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID
3. Understanding of how Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and Adaptive Authentication works
4. Hands-on on WAM products and particularly on Ping suite of products (Ping Access, Ping Federate and PingID)
5. Working knowledge on cloud platform such as AWS. Understanding of how Kubernetes, clusters and pods works
6. Ability to analyze reports and find conclusion
7. Experience of working in a Maintenance and Support project
8. Understanding of ITSM process such Change Management process, handling of Incidents and Services Requests
9. Working knowledge of ITSM tool such as ServiceNow
10. Ability to sense the Urgency and to respond within the defined SLAs for critical tasks/outages
11. Ability to work individually and with a large team
12. Flexibility to work in shifts and over the weekend (if required by business)
13. One or more certifications on ITIL, CISSP, CEH, Ping Products certification is a plus