Data Loss Prevention Security Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Loss Prevention Security Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a DLP Security Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Administer the Symantec Data Loss Prevention global footprint
- Review current DLP security technology and controls to identify gaps in protection or areas of opportunity
- Stay current with threats facing enterprises and data to develop new protection and detection capabilities
- Work with cloud and DLP vendors to deliver enhanced capabilities for internal customers: Cloud Center of Excellence, Cloud Governance, Incident Response, and Data Loss Prevention
- Lead technical design and execution for large, global application or infrastructure projects that have a major impact on the IT infrastructure
- Work with the internal project teams to test and evaluate the impact and effectiveness of current and new security tools
- Provide third level support and troubleshooting for issues escalated from more junior engineers on installed technical solutions
- Help prepare and update the cloud data protection roadmap and develop, maintain, and publish project plans
- The individual will also work across technical teams in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work with matrixed resources in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proficiency in technical writing
- Detailed knowledge of cloud concepts
- Detailed knowledge of network design and API integration methods
- Ability to ensure activities are in alignment with the business objectives and risk management framework
- Ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Experience working with platform owners to troubleshoot and resolve performance/availability issues
- Experience with Linux systems