Mainframe JCL QA (Remote)
- Job Title
- Mainframe JCL QA (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mainframe QA in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Q&A assignments/projects.
- Provides consultation to project teams and client areas assisting with the successful development and implementation of effective computer systems applications across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server).
- Consults with client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle, to assist and support the design, development and implementation of effective systems.
- Provides guidance in the creation of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts.
- Prepares and conducts acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems.
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software.
- May modify automated testing systems for procedural or standard changes.
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Works with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology.
- Bachelors Computer Science, MIS or relevant field.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Mainframe JCL/PROC,
- Teradata/Other Relevant RDBMS
- Unix/Linux (Preferred)
- ALM (Preferred), Zephyr (Preferred)