Director of Channel Sales - New England- 6907
- Job Title
- Director of Channel Sales - New England- 6907
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Boston, MA
- Other Location
- New England Area
Director of Channel Sales – New England - 6907A leading company in the telecommunications industry that is dedicated to growing its network footprint, its product portfolio and its most important asset - it’s people - in order to meet the needs of our business customers and partners of every size. Company offers a collaborative environment, growth opportunities, best-in-class travel incentive, world-class sales conference, aggressive compensation structure and industry leading benefits package that starts on day one. We believe it all starts with culture! If you’re a dynamic leader who knows how to lead winning teams this Company is the place for you.
The Director of Channel Sales – Eastern Region is responsible for sales success of the Company Channel in Pennsylvania and the Northern New England states of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. The Director of Channel Sales is responsible for the supervision, coordination, direction, evaluation, and planning related to all department activities. This position will direct/lead 3 channel managers and retention specialist across the East Region. The Director of Channel Sales will coordinate promotional programs with the Marketing and Product Management Organizations and interact cross-functionally at the leadership level with all down-stream support departments including Sales Engineering, Enablement, Sales Operations, Project Management, Network Engineering and Field operations to facilitate sales growth and best-in-class customer and partner experience.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel managers and partners.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of Company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Conducts regular review with direct reports. Ensures sales targets are being me.
- Conducts interview with prospective employees.
- Manages the Company sales order processing, ensuring that we allow customers with a variety of Company technology services with minimum order mistakes and service delays.
- Directs and mentors Channel Managers. Handle escalated calls and resolve high-level customer issues and providing guidance.
- Directs the development and preparation of each staff member on Company processes and sales systems. Ensures that training is provided in a way that supports the highest standards of channel sales. Coordinates training requirements.
- Motivates employees through shared goals, recognition, clear communications, and prompt response to employee requests.
- Stays abreast of technology and trends in the industry, sales, and service, through information gained from reference books, trade journals, videos, and seminars.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by up-line VP.
- Reports to work on time and maintains a satisfactory attendance record.
Benefits OfferedWe are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- 4-year degree in business, marketing, sales, or the equivalent in experience. MBA preferred.
- 10 years’ sales experience.
- 5 years’ managerial experience.
- 2-3 years of communications industry experience.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within technology.
- Proven sales experience consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Valid state driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Physical Demands: Physical demands are minimal and consistent with the performance of routine clerical duties in an office setting. Most of the day is spent sitting at a desk, working with computers, printers, files, and standard office equipment. Movement is required in the use of office equipment, supply locations, files, and other work locations and meeting rooms. Limited physical activity is required to file, maintain office supplies and materials, and maintain office equipment.
Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Send resumes to: Chris Burrell at email@example.com. Contact number (214) 395-7774
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills