Operations Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Operations Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Operations Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Activities related to inbound emails from brokers seeking support
- The ability to problem-solve, research, and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner across the organization and engaging with matrix partners
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all the broker portal, procedures, SOPs and relevant information
- Engage with brokers to review and guide in process where applicable
- Create tickets/emails with teams directly or via ServiceNow with detail and attachments to help IT troubleshoot issues, escalate issues where appropriate
- Work directly with internal teams to correct broker profile data when applicable
- Participates in meetings as needed pertaining to tickets submitted by Producer Value Stream
- Responds to all brokers in a professional and courteous manner
- The ability to use and navigate within various internal platforms
- 3-5 years of digital application and environment support
- Experience with ServiceNow as a ticketing system to manage and resolve incidents.
- Ability to act quickly to provide root cause analysis of the problem occurring
- Ability to work across the organization through the matrix environment to correct the issues/data so that true resolution can occur.
- Strong communication skills for internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with business teams, technical teams and brokers
- Expert in Microsoft Outlook and mailbox management