Web/Mobile Automation Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Web/Mobile Automation Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Web/ Mobile Automation Test Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides technology leadership for front end and back-end test automation capabilities
- Understands various back-end and front-end architecture components required to help formulate test strategies
- Collaborates with scrum team/s in ensuring that automation standards and solutions are in place
- Participates in project/module-level design and architectural reviews where necessary.
- Mentors QE Team Members on best practices/processes.
- Performs code reviews.
- Ensures that automation strategy meets both IT and Business goals.
- Collaborates with automation architects in continuously strategizing, researching and implementing technical solutions and tooling/proprietary software for the quality teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Engineering or related course work
- 7+ years of experience in the testing space, very hands on in web/mobile automation
- Experience in effectively leading and mentoring team members
- Good experience in both UI Automation (WebdriverIO/Appium) and API Automation (Cypress)
- Good understanding of cloud testing solution like BrowserStack
- Experience in Git based source control tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucketand build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Good understanding of database/backend testing
- Solid experience in testing methodologies, software testing principles and test management tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Healthcare domain knowledge is a plus