- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a Project Coordinator. This is an immediate, contract to hire need and candidates interested will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week. The role of the Project Coordinator II is to assist the IT Department in a fast-paced work environment and across multiple project portfolios simultaneously. The Project Coordinator will coordinate IT project, identify and analyze system requirements, define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Assist in the development of project plans/PBIs and assist in the Project/Product owner with schedule and resource management.
- Manage project updates/governance in SharePoint and or Azure DevOps.
- Ensure all the projects entered into the project management tool are have all the necessary information so the project development can begin.
- Identify and facilitate the resolution to any impediments to the project.
- Plan and facilitate all meetings for the development team.
- Maintain low and medium projects.
- Facilitate retrospectives or after-action review/project closeout meetings and capture critical learnings, lessons learned, etc.
- Identify common themes across the portfolio.
- Communicate with Stakeholders on the progress and release of products being developed.
- Develop and Maintain BI reporting necessary to allocate resources.
- Management of IT Capital Time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance improvement initiatives, and maintains organizational and industry policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving services and their family members, guests and other members of the health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- 3 year of experience as Project Coordinator or Project Manager
- 1 year of experience in a healthcare environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, keep track of multiple projects, and manage schedule details
- Previous experience in cooperating with technical resources for the delivery of projects
- Proficiency in MS office products; namely Excel
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar Agile project management software
- Professional conduct
- Construction experience preferred